3erum1ab Hemp Eye Cream Anti-wrinkle, Minimize Puffiness, Dark Circles. Great Eye Treatment For All Types Of Skin With Eye Roller Add new element - New Upgrade Hemp Eye Gel
- Intensive Eye Care — Our Hemp Eye Cream is an intensive, anti-aging eye cream that is infused with CBD to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. It has amazing anti-inflammatory benefits that target specific problem areas (like under your eyes) to help smooth and lighten.
- Enriched with CBD — The highlighted ingredient of our Hemp Eye Cream is CBD, with its well-known benefits like minimizing Bags, Puffiness & Dark Circles, providing Superior Hydration from Plant-based Elements, and increasing Elasticity & Lessening the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
- Eye Roller Benefits — The roller that comes with the dispenser helps reduce puffiness and diminishes dark circles. The rolling motion helps to massage the delicate skin under your eyes, which promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness and swelling. Also it improves product penetration for better results.
- Relieving & Healing — Besides CBD, we also have hemp seed oil in the ingredients to protect against different environmental factors and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The anti-inflammatory properties make this eye cream outstanding at relieving tension, stress, and anxiety.
- Dermatologically Tested — Proven to reduce the secretion of sebum. Non-irritating formulation, suitable for atopic and sensitive skin. Its safety is further guaranteed by a GMP approved manufacture facility with FDA credential.
Our eyes have much thinner skin texture than the rest of your face, and because of this, it's essential to treat the eyes accordingly.
What our 3erum1ab hemp eye cream is designed for?
This under-eye cream is specifically designed to target the look of puffy, tired eyes. The light texture is enriched with nurturing cannabis sativa seed oil to soothe and brighten under-eyes. The roller-shaped dispenser masks the application process fit comfortably on the skin, locking moisture into your skin.
What our 3erum1ab hemp eye cream can do for you?
By using the cream, you'll not only say goodbye to wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, and other annoying skin problems around your eyes, but you'll also ensure that the skin around that area remains hydrated and well moisturized throughout the day.
How often do you use it?
For best results, we recommend using the cream as part of your daily skincare routine. You can apply a small amount of cream, with the roller, under your eyes every morning and evening to see results. Give yourself at least 2-3 weeks to see noticeable changes in the skin around the eyes.
Can you please summarize the benefits once for all?
The Advantages of our Hemp Eye Cream are:
✔ It leads to lighter and brighter skin around your eyes as it reduces the dark circles.
✔ It firms and improves the elasticity of your skin so that you keep a smooth skin.
✔ It hydrates and moisturizes your skin for supple and soft skin.
✔ It does not lead to side effects.
✔ It reduces puffiness round your eyes.
Clinically proven effectiveness.
For all skin types.
0.75 oz / 20 ml
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.