Hemp Oil Drops, High Strength Hemp Extract, Broad Spectrum Extract Hemp Oil, Great for Anxiety Pain Relief Sleep Support,Made in Slovenia 50000mg/ 60000mg/ 100000mg 60ml
- NATURALLY GROWN IN Europe - Extracted from Hemp Grown in Slovenia, we plant hemp by ourselves and control the process from farm to shelf and uses quality raw materials only. And we do our own extracting to ensure the best purity.
- WE TEST THOROUGHLY- We are committed to making every single product the best possible extraction of mother nature, and we do so by overseeing the entire production process. This starts by testing soils, testing the plants as they grow to ensure correct profile, testing the final product, and more testing in between.
- POWERFUL HEMP PRODUCT - With CO2 extraction, our hemp oil is at FULL STRENGTH and of FULL SPECTRUM. This means all the great hemp compounds are kept in our bottle. Research shows the main benefits of using full spectrum hemp oil are: a sense of calm and focus; relief from everyday stresses; help in recovery from exercise-induced inflammation; and support for healthy sleep cycles.
- PREMIUM & ADVANCED FORMULA - We have maximally increased our formula to exceed all your highest expectations in terms of efficacy & potency! Dosage matters! Combine value & deliciousness! Enjoy it's sweet & fresh fruity taste and all the health benefits it brings!
- RELIABLE BRAND & FULL SATISFACTION - The pursuit of excellence lies in the basis of our manufacturing! 0% CHANCE OF SIDE-EFFECTS! Happy & satisfied customers are our main aim. If we fall short of your expectations - simply contact us. We highly appreciate your special wishes & requests.
In addition to hemp extract, our broad-spectrum hemp extract oil gives you more than 80 other beneficial plant compounds to support your good health. Overall, our premium hemp extract oil is designed to help maintain:
- Support for normal, everyday stresses
- Healthy recovery from exercise
- Support a sense of calm for focus
Our oils are meticulously constituted from an assemblage of high quality hemp strains. Contains only natural ingredients.
Gently shake before use. As a dietary supplement take one full dropper by mouth. Hold for 60-90 seconds and swallow. Take once or twice a day as desired.
Keep away from heat, light and humidity to preserve freshness.
CAUTION: Do not exceed suggested dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. If you experience any adverse symptom after use, please discontinue and consult your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if box seal is damaged or missing.
ADESSA.CO 50000mg/ 60000mg/ 100000mg 60ml Hemp oil, Made in Slovenia
ADESSA.CO hemp oil is an example of how people do things differently in Europe. They inspect and detect every facet of their work so that it guarantees the best possible results. And that is what you get with the ADESSA.CO hemp oil, the best possible, naturally produced hemp oil.
The complete production process is cared upon as the manufacturers' life depended on every single of his or her plants. They test the soil, following by numerous tests to the plant as it grows. All this laborious work is done to ensure that the product reaches its maximum potential.
With the help of CO2 extraction, the ADESSA.CO hemp oil at its maximum and total strength as well as a spectrum. In other words, everything you would want out of a bottle of hemp oil is served to you in the ADESSA.CO hemp oil. All that is left for you is to enjoy its sweet taste and smell.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.