About Vitablossom Liposomal Softgels
Liposome technology is a revolutionary, highly effective form of nutrient delivery. It encapsulates fisetin and quercetin in a microscopic phospholipid sphere. This transports the nutrients directly to the body's cells within minutes - all while protecting the nutrients from the destructive acids of the digestive system, allowing 1200 mg to reach the cells.
Fisetin is a plant flavanol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols found in fruits and vegetables. Quercetin is a flavonoid that is widely distributed in nature and has a very similar molecular structure to fisetin. Both ingredients have antioxidant properties that kill senescent cells. Fisetin & Quercetin powerfully support brain health, improve memory and concentration, support a healthy cardiovascular system and balanced immune system, and slow aging.
1000mg fisetin with 200mg quercetin; Other ingredients: Phosphatidylcholine (from non-GMO sunflower oil), softgel capsule (gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified water).
- Potent natural senolytic : Fisetin and quercetin effectively reduce the density of free radicals and slow down the ageing process by promoting antioxidant enzymes and the direct neutralisation of free radicals. In addition, quercetin contributes to increased cell proliferation in the connective tissue of the skin. In combination with finestin, it acts as an anti-ageing agent by slowing down the senescence or shortening of DNA over time.
- Improved bioavailability : Quercetin and fisetin have a complex structure and are not well absorbed in the body. Vitablossom uses liposome technology (with phospholipid spheres as vehicles) to deliver the ingredients quickly and efficiently into the bloodstream, resulting in a significant increase in bioavailability. One study has shown that liposomal administration increases bioavailability 47-fold.
- POTENTIAL : Fisetin supports senolytic activity in cells, is a potent sirtuin-activating compound (STAC) and a potential calorie restriction mimetic; quercetin has been shown to support senolytic activity in human cells, is a potent flavonoid antioxidant and is a natural antihistamine. Vitablossom provides 1000mg fisetin, 200mg quercetin in 2 softgels per serving, which should be sufficient. 60 soft capsules = 30 servings.
- Fisetin and Quercetin Supplement can benefit you : We offer you a high quality product that gives you increased bioavailability. Let Vitablossom LIPOSOMAL FISETIN & QUERCETIN work deep within your body to selectively remove the senescent cells that fight the effects of ageing. Feel the difference as together with a healthy diet and lifestyle you give your body every opportunity to stay fit and young!
- Ingredients From the Purest Sources : Provides standardised to 98% pure fisetin, from Rhus succedanea (stem); standardised to 95% pure quercetin, from Sophora Japonica leaf extract. Vitablossom supplements are gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, soy free, tree nut free, wheat free and fish free,Vegan friendly.
Vitablossom Liposomal Fisetin with Quercetin 1200mg/ 60 Softgels, High Absorption Antioxidant Flavonoid Vitamin Supplement
Our liposomal Fisetin & Quercetin is absorbed by the cells, making it many times more effective than conventional supplements. It has a positive effect on your daily life as an antioxidant and can be used as a substitute when we do not consume enough antioxidant foods. It also reduces the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and activates important signalling pathways for neurotrophic factors.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.