3erum1ab Hemp Face Cream, Anti-Wrinkle And Fine Lines, Anti-Aging Hemp Day Face and Neck Cream, Relieves Inflammation
- UNIQUE POWERFUL HEMP INGREDIENTS: 3erum1ab Hemp Face Cream contains cannabinoids extracted from cannabis sativa with revolutionary technology. The anti-inflammatory properties of hemp make this cream outstanding at relieving tension, stress, and anxiety. It also provides the power to protect skin from daily damage and visible signs of aging.
- 2020 NEWEST FORMULA: In just one bottle, it is enriched with organic hemp, camellia and macadamia oil to help restore a natural balance while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids maintain a healthy-looking skin surface. They work together to take back your healthy and glowing skin!
- ANTI MULTIPLE SKIN PROBLEMS: From the skincare expert. This hemp oil moisturizer is an ideal nourishment boost for all skin types. Various mild ingredients especially the green tea extract helps soothe and calm the skin, which makes it ideal for acne skin and sensitive skin.
- ADD IT TO YOUR SKINCARE ROUNTINE: Use it day and night. During the day, it helps soothe, smooth, hydrate the skin and protect the skin from sun damage. Overnight, it effectively accelerates skin surface recovery and strengthen the moisture barrier. With it you will rescue and reset the look of the skin fast.
- 100% SAFETY: Paraben-free, phthalate-free, silicone-free and absolutely cruelty free. Its safety is further guaranteed by a GMP approved manufacture facility with FDA credential.
- Butylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glyceryl Glucoside
- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Gentiana Lutea Root Extract
- Chrysanthemum Parthenium Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Extract
- Cannabis Sativa Leaf/Stem Extract
- Ceramide 1
- Ceramide 2
- Ceramide 3
- Ceramide 4
- Ceramide 6 Ii
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Acetyl Glucosamine
- Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters
- Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate
- Polysorbate 20
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate
- Pentylene Glycol
3erum1ab Hemp Face Cream Description
- 3erum1ab Hemp Face Cream: With all skin types in mind, our goal was to create a cream that is suitable for everyone. Containing a delicate blend of organic hemp, camellia and macadamia extracts, 3erum1ab Hemp Face Cream is suitable for both healthy and problematic skin types thanks to the therapeutic qualities of CBD. Potential benefits include a restoration of pH balance on and within the skin, as well as a healthier glow and smoother appearance.
- Skin Type: Normal, Dry, and Combination
- Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Redness
- Formulation: Cream
- Place of production: Made in China
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil (CBD): Naturally derived from the hemp plant, non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids (CBD) help stressed skin feel soothed, calm, and comfortable.
- Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) Seed Oil: Helps nourish with essential omega-6 and omega-3 acids; combats dryness and helps promote a healthy skin barrier.
Ingredient Callouts: 3erum1ab product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. It is also free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, or mineral oil.
Directions for Use: After cleaning, apply small amount and smooth over face and neck. For external use only.
- Avoid getting in the eye.
- A patch test is recommended if you are particularly sensitive.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in cool, dry place.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.