Hemp Retinol Serum, 5% retinol, Anti Aging,Anti-inflammatory Detumescence + Antibacterial, Non-greasy,Plumps Skin, Reduces Wrinkles,Restore & Boost Collagen,2020 New Version (30ml/1floz)
- REVOLUTIONARY HEMP+RETINOL FORMULA: This full spectrum hemp and retinol infused moisturizing serum formulated to help target dry skin and irritation
- ADDTIONAL EXCLUSIVE EFFECTS: Anti-inflammatory, Nourishes, and revitalizes dry and vulnerable skin. Also provides a relaxing and calming effect
- GREAT FOR All SENSTIVE SKIN TYPES: For all dry & sensitive skin. Hemp ingredient is a powerful antioxidant, which plays a key role in repairing & preventing free radical damage
- 100% ANTI-AGING: Helps to reverse visible signs of aging.Improves overall texture and complexion.smooth fine lines, correct age spots and prevent wrinkles
- All ABOUT REPAIRING + REVIVING YOUR GORGEOUS DERMIS: We bring you the health-boosting and age-fighting benefits of organic Hemp Oil in this luxurious retinol skin serum
Ingredients: Water, Retinol, Tocopherol Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Trehalose, Allantoin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Crylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Triethanolamine, Beta-Glucan,Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol,Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hemp Seed Oil.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.