[Not Available in UK]
Broad Spectrum Ecofine Hemp oil for Dogs 1500mg, Organic Hemp oil for Pets, FDA Approved
- Hemp Plant Extract - our pet's hemp oil for pets is made of certified hemp farm which ensures highest quality grade. Our hemp oil for dogs is GMO FREE, no added colours, no additives. 100% natural and certified for MSDS (material safety data sheet) and is FDA approved.
- For dogs and cats - 100% raw higher oil for the animal world.
- Benefits for pets - Research shows that hemp oil helps with many issues.Stress Relief| Anxiety Relief | Calming | Sleep Aid | Treats Skin & Coat | GREAT FLAVOR | ORGANIC | PET WELLNESS | JOINT PAIN RELIEF.
- Improve Skin & Coat - ECOFINE Hemp pet oil drops reduce allergic reactions through the entire body, calms anxiety and reduces obsessive behaviors like chewing and licking. As an anti-inflammatory, hemp oil extract can relieve systemic inflammation that causes hives, blisters and whole-body itching. Ideal for improved grooming of your beloved pet!
- Our Guarantee - We are so confident in our Hemp Oil that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our product. And you will be happy to know that it is 100% safe for pets of all sizes and ages. Can be taken orally or by adding to other foods and liquids.The oil can also be applied topically to areas in need.
✔ECOFINE hemp oil - Produced from New Zealand
✔ Our 100% Natural Premium Organic Hemp Oil for Pets is lab tested and proved by FDA (food and drug administration) and MSDS (material safety data sheet)
✔ Premium organic hemp oil is suitable for dogs, cats, small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, etc
✔ Our hemp oil is GMO free and suitable for vegans
Ecofine Hemp Oil Can Be Used For:
- Dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stress
- Helping to keep bodily and intellectual well-being
- Supporting vitamins for the fitness of growing older animals
- Helping to help joint flexibility and mobility
- Supporting a wholesome inflammatory response
- Supporting strength manufacturing
How to use:
- Use once daily.
- Dogs 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
- Dogs 26-50lbs 1/2 dropper (40 drops)
- Dogs 50+lbs 3/4 dropper (60 drops)
- Cats 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
Add directly to food - though if your pet is anything like our dog, they'll lick it right off the spoon! You'll soon start to notice a positively glowing coat and any pain or skin conditions will begin to heal. Many of our customers also report a rapid elevation in their pets' moods, the result being less anxious animals.
Hemp Seed Oil For Pets is great for external use. It alleviates dry skin, improves fur & coat, strengthens nails, is great for a sore cracked nose or paws, and helps relieve joint pain.
The hemp oil can lead to overall joint health by reducing inflammation, arthritis and painful/damaged joints. It builds a strong immune system and results in enhanced blood circulation. Hemp Seed Oil moisturises skin and fur better than any other substance because it's herbal and has virtually
No side effects. It prevents skin disorders such as dry nose, acne, eczema, rashes and dandruff. It improves heart functions and helps keep your pet's brain healthy, leading to a longer and happier life. Plus, it can thicken fur texture and lessen shedding, so our animal pals look their best!
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.