Hemp Oil Drops, Great for Anxiety Pain Relief Sleep Support etc New Formula (2000mg) - Ecofine Oil
- Ecofine Premium Hemp Oil - Extracted from Hemp Grown in New Zealand - 2000mg Per Bottle - Supports Cardiovascular Health - Encourages Relaxation - 30 Day Supply per Bottle
- 100% NATURALLY GROWN IN NZ - Feel the difference from New Zealand grown Hemp. Our Hemp Oil is extracted from the naturally organic raw Hemp planted in New Zealand, Bring the power of hemp oil to your supplement cabinet today.
- AMAZING BENEFITS WITH HISTORY - The hemp plant has been used as a wellness booster all over the world for thousands of years. There's a wide array of uses for this magical little plant. It's been used to promote heart health, encourage relaxation, battle inflammation, and as an add-on for people with chronic pain.
- GREAT TASTE WITH NATURAL FLAVOR - No foul aftertaste, no holding your nose, no fuss. Our hemp oil is infused with natural peppermint oil and grapeseed oil that will have you happily coming back for more!
- ONE MONTH SUPPLY - Every order of our hemp oil comes jam packed with a month worth of servings in one tiny 1fl oz bottle
Ecofine Hemp oil is CO2 extracted - the gold standard for hemp extraction.
- Our oils are meticulously constituted from an assemblage of high quality hemp strains.
- The verified CO2 extracted hemp resin from selected organic farms in the subalpine region of France. Contains only natural ingredients.
- No artificial colors, aromas, preservatives.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Store at room temperature and away from children.
Natural Raw Organic Hemp Seed Oil , Enriched Hemp Extract , Peppermint Oil , Grapeseed Oil
As a nutritional supplement use 2 x per day - 6-10 drops under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds and then swallow.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.