[Not Available in UK]
The best time to use this product is Dec. 31. 2020, the expiration date of the product is 26. August. 2022. The product is still within its validity period, but it has passed the best use date.
Vitablossom Hemp oil 5000mg for Dogs,Organic Hemp oil for Pets, Hemp oil for Pats ,Great for Pain Relief | Anxiety |Calming |Pet Recovery| Supplement for Joint & Hips|| Pain | Treats Skin | Sleep
- HEMP EXTRACT TRUST - our pet's hemp seed oil is made of certified hemp seed farm which ensures highest quality grade. Our hemp seed oil is GMO FREE, no added colours, no pesticides, no additives. 100% natural and certified for MSDS (material safety data sheet) and is FDA approved
- HEMP OIL BENEFITS - Reduce allergic reactions through the entire body, calms anxiety and reduces obsessive behaviors like chewing and licking Anxiety Relief , Pain Relief , Hip and Joint support , Improves mobility , Strengths immune system , Helps with fear of thunderstorms , Stress Relief , Helps recovery , Reduces skin irritations , Helps to skin
- HEMP OIL FEATURES - The hemp oil drops have natural calming effect, helps to relieve the joint pain & stiffness, relief other pains and anxiety, helps the skin and coat, provides more mobility, gives more energy.
- HEMP SEED OIL FOR PETS - 100% raw higher oil for the animal world
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If your pet doesn't love it, then we provide a money back guarantee.
✔ Our 100% Natural Premium Organic Hemp Oil for Pets is lab tested and proved by FDA (food and drug administration) and MSDS (material safety data sheet)
✔ Premium organic hemp oil is suitable for dogs, cats, small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, etc
✔ Our hemp oil is GMO free and suitable for vegans
Vitablossom Hemp Oil Can Be Used For:
- Dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stress
- Helping to keep bodily and intellectual well-being
- Supporting vitamins for the fitness of growing older animals
- Helping to help joint flexibility and mobility
- Supporting a wholesome inflammatory response
- Supporting strength manufacturing
How to use: Use once daily.
- dogs 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
- dogs 26-50lbs 1/2 dropper (40 drops)
- dogs 50+lbs 3/4 dropper (60 drops)
- cats 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
Add directly to food - though if your pet is anything like our dog, they'll lick it right off the spoon! You'll soon start to notice a positively glowing coat and any pain or skin conditions will begin to heal. Many of our customers also report a rapid elevation in their pets' moods, the result being less anxious animals.
Hemp Seed Oil For Pets is great for external use.
It alleviates dry skin, improves fur & coat, strengthens nails, is great for a sore cracked nose or paws, and helps relieve joint pain.
The hemp oil can lead to overall joint health by reducing inflammation, arthritis and painful/damaged joints. It builds a strong immune system and results in enhanced blood circulation. Hemp Seed Oil moisturises skin and fur better than any other substance because it's herbal and has virtually
No side effects. It prevents skin disorders such as dry nose, acne, eczema, rashes and dandruff. It improves heart functions and helps keep your pet's brain healthy, leading to a longer and happier life. Plus, it can thicken fur texture and lessen shedding, so our animal pals look their best!
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.