[Not Available in UK]
Broad Spectrum Hemp oil for Dogs, 30000mg, Great for Pain Relief , Anxiety, Calming, Pet Recovery and Sleep
- HEMP PLANT EXTRACT - our pet's hemp oil for pets is made of certified hemp farm which ensures highest quality grade. Our hemp oil for dogs is GMO FREE, no added colours, no additives. 100% natural and certified for MSDS (material safety data sheet) and is FDA approved.
- HEMP OIL FOR DOGS CATS PETS - 100% raw higher oil for the animal world.
- AMAZING BENEFITS TO YOUR PETS MIND: Research shows that hemp oil helps with many issues.STRESS RELIEF | ANXIETY RELIEF | CALMING | SLEEP AID | TREATS SKIN & COAT | OMEGA 3-6-9 | GREAT FLAVOR | ORGANIC | PET WELLNESS | JOINT PAIN RELIEF.
- Improve Skin & Coat - ProtoHemp pet oil drops reduce allergic reactions through the entire body, calms anxiety and reduces obsessive behaviors like chewing and licking. As an anti-inflammatory, hemp oil extract can relieve systemic inflammation that causes hives, blisters and whole-body itching. Ideal for improved grooming of your beloved pet!
- OUR GUARANTEE: We are so confident in our Hemp Oil that we offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with our product. And you will be happy to know that it is 100% safe for pets of all sizes and ages. Can be taken orally or by adding to other foods and liquids.The oil can also be applied topically to areas in need.
✔ Our 100% Natural Premium Organic Hemp Oil for Pets is lab tested and proved by FDA (food and drug administration) and MSDS (material safety data sheet)
✔ Premium organic hemp oil is suitable for dogs, cats, small animals like rabbits, guinea pigs, etc
✔ Our hemp oil is GMO free and suitable for vegans
Proto Hemp Oil Can Be Used For:
- Dogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, discontentment or responding to environmentally-induced stress
- Helping to keep bodily and intellectual well-being
- Supporting vitamins for the fitness of growing older animals
- Helping to help joint flexibility and mobility
- Supporting a wholesome inflammatory response
- Supporting strength manufacturing
How to use: Use once daily.
- dogs 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
- dogs 26-50lbs 1/2 dropper (40 drops)
- dogs 50+lbs 3/4 dropper (60 drops)
- cats 0-25lbs 1/4 dropper (20 drops)
Hemp Seed Oil For Pets is great for external use.
Broad Spectrum's Hemp Oil for Dogs, 30000mg
Help your pet dog get some relief from anxiety and joint pains with the naturally nourished hemp oil for dogs from Broad Spectrum. Approved by FDA, it is a 100% natural product suitable not just for dogs, but also for other pets like cats, rabbits and guinea pigs. The added flavors ensure your dog loves it as well. The hemp used for extracting the oil is GMO-free and is taken from the high-quality delivering farms in Europe.
The Broad Spectrum hemp oil for dogs instills calmness through the dog's entire body, removing pain and treating skin and coat. An anxiety-free body ensures that your dog is free from any undesired behavior like excessive licking or chewing. The product has become a top name amongst the dog owners with over 100 customers rating it 5 stars. The usage instructions depend on the weight of the dog and are included with the product.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.