Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil Drops, Help Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Pain (1000mg) - NEOHEMP Oil
- You Help Yourself - NeoHemp is excited to launch our product hemp oil line. Available in 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 7500 and 10000 mg bottles, our super concentrate has the highest dosage of any of similar products on market. Just pick the dosage you need, this powerful hemp product will help get you on the road to a better quality of life.
- You Trust Us - NeoHemp Hemp Oil is a product you can trust, with quality ingredients and a reliable manufacturing process. In production, we follow the same extraction process by sourcing from only the highest quality organic Industrial Hemp. Our manufacturing and quality control teams then provide a thorough analysis and production protocol.
- Ideal Supplement - our peppermint flavor has a mild finish that's not overbearing and leave a pleasant taste in your mouth. You can also add it to your daily food or beverage to make a perfect hemp diet, that will boost and vitalize your life.
- 30-day guarantee: We back every purchase with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results simply email us and we can refund you or get you the right product for your needs.
- Anxiety - A study by Washington State University found that hemp oil can significantly reduce short-term levels of anxiety. Many traditional medications for treating anxiety can cause unpleasant side effects including headaches and insomnia.These medicines can also be habit-forming furthering health complications. Hemp Oil may provide possible benefits without common side effects.
- Pain Relief - One common benefit of hemp oil is pain relief. Besides, the anti-inflammatory properties of hemp may reduce swelling and pain caused by inflammation. This pain management may help provide better sleep quality.
- Acne - Acne is a prevalent skin condition with several possible contributors including genetics, bacteria and excess oil secretion. Hemp works with the Endocannabinoid System to balance the production and secretion of oil. The anti-inflammatory properties of Hemp Oil may reduce redness and clear the complexion. NeoHemp Hemp Oil mimics the skin's natural oils, making it an ideal moisturizer for dry or oily skin.
NeoHemp Hemp Oil may provide you with a wealth of benefits. This natural compound can be integrated into your daily routine like any vitamin. The more you use Hemp Oil, the more powerful and long-lasting the effects.
Take half or one full dropper once or twice daily. Apply under tongue. Hold for 60-90 seconds and swallow. You can also add to your favorite beverage
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.