The best time to use this product is Dec. 31. 2020, the expiration date of the product is Dec. 08. 2022. The product is still within its validity period, but it has passed the best use date.
EUHEMP Hemp Oil Drops 1000MG, Made with Hemp Grown in Nature, 10 ML
- Natural, Earthy Taste - Deep. Natural. Floral. Earthy. These flavors are absolutely essential for individuals that truly love the rewarding experience and deep flavor of natural hemp. EUHemp innovatively captured and refined this essence, providing naturalists with a non-GMO Hemp drops, made from hemp grown in the sun-touched hills of Northern Europe.
- Soy-free, and Vegetarian - Thanks to our unique blending techniques with modern science, each bottle of EUHemp Hemp drops is refined with the utmost-quality, using hemp cultivated to be high in its essence and other natural botanicals. Looking on the mountain, emerald forests brings out an aetherial urge and appreciation for supplements that are, in their simplest state, the essence of the natural experience that people seek to vitalize their lives.
- Sleek, Easy to Use Oral Applicator - Each satisfying hemp drop from the simple-to-use oral applicator will revitalize your body and mind, and will help put you back on the way to your final summit. EUHemp Hemp drops concentrates the natural beauty of EU grown hemp in each bottle, and the sleek design will fit perfectly in your pocket or daypack for a short hike up the mountain, and is light enough to carry on with you to a gym or yoga go.
- Calm & Comfort - Made with the 'the feel good plant', our oil is formulated to give you a Calm Mind, Improve Your Mood, and Relax Your Body. Our hemp extract contains essential fatty acids that have profound effect on health, including Better Brain Function, Joint Mobility and many other Benefits.
- Scientifically Refined & Tested - At EUHemp, Every single step of the hemp growing process is meticulously tested and analyzed to ensure each bottle is packed with potently pure goodness, delivering a natural, long lasting experience sure to rekindle your memories of the peaceful locations you've traveled, and enjoyed.
EUHemp full-spectrum Hemp oil is the result of millions of dollars and time invested into developing one of the world's first legal supply of hemp grown without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers.
Our non-GMO hemp is all-natural and of superior quality. --- As a nutritional supplement, it's an incredible source of omega fatty acids, vitamins, amino acids, chlorophyll, and terpenes!
Our award-winning, world-class hemp oil is then extracted with a supercritical, eco-friendly CO2 extraction method. --- Its content and safety are tested numerous times by one of the most respected testing laboratories in existence.
Our customers know they will always get the quality of purity of hemp oil they've come to expect. --- Get your Hemp oil now and enjoy the nature with EUHemp!
Raw Hemp Seed Oil, Enriched Hemp Oil Extract, Peppermint Oil, Grapeseed Oil
Gently shake before use. As a dietary supplement take one full dropper by mouth. Hold for 60-90 seconds and swallow. Take once or twice a day as desired. Do not exceed suggested dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or lactating mothers. Individuals taking medications should consult with a health practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if box seal is damaged or missing.
Cannabidiol is known to boost the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, so it can definitely help reduce inflammation in your system. One of the most exciting ways to consume cannabidiol is through a broad-spectrum CBD oil. You can add this to your morning coffee or simply down it own its own.
Hemp is a variety of the cannabis sativa plant. The main difference between hemp and other strains of cannabis such as marijuana is that there is a very low percentage of THC compound in hemp, lower than 0.3% and therefore, hemp is not normally used as a recreational drug. Rather it is grown for its fiber seed and most often used for industrial purposes, such as in the manufacturing of paper or clothing. It can also be used as a food product.
Cannabis describes cannabis products in general.
Marijuana specifically refers to cannabis products that are made from the dried flowers, leaves, stems and seeds of the cannabis plant.